Team offers U.S. customs brokerage services for air, land and sea imports in addition to providing auditing and compliance training. Our brokerage operation is C-TPAT certified continuing the security of the supply chain. This service is just one more vital piece of the transportation puzzle, affording you the solution you need!
- Electronic connections to Customs allowing Team’s customs brokerage group to clear at all cargo ports of entry
- Experience clearing shipments from all modes of transportation whether by Air, Land, or Sea
- Compliance training
- Assistance importing to the U.S.
- Import operations
- Filing of in-bond movements at all cargo ports
- Filing of all requirements for ISF (Importer Security Filing) required for all ocean imports
- Fast processing of import documents – reducing waiting time to cross the border
In addition to operational solutions, Team offers a full line of training, consulting, and compliance audit services for businesses involved in global trade.
As just an example of the varied services available:
- Audit of import and/or export operations for compliance with all regulations
- Develop written import compliance and/or export management systems
- Review of financial procedures to include letters of credit and credit extension
- Review of the use of terms of sale (INCOTERMS 2010®) and purchase order procedures
Topics of seminars offered include, but are not limited to:
- Import Documentation and Procedures
- Export Controls Under the EAR and ITAR
- Classification Under the HTS and Schedule B
- INCOTERMS 2010®
- Export Documentation
- C-TPAT and International Security Procedures
- Supply Chain Management
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on existing programs or a custom-designed seminar for you.